In India, Scrambled eggs are known as “And-e ki bhurji”. It’s a meal filled up with High protein, good fats and carbs.
I remember, being a child i used to hate most of dishes cooked at home. So my mom use to cook this delicious meal alternative to dinner. As she knew this was my all time favourite.
Coming on the Ingredients, you’re gonna require –
- 4 eggs ( 1 whole, 3 egg whites)
- Multigrain bread
- 1 Chopped onion
- 1teaspoon tumeric powder
- Salt (according to the taste)
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
Steps are as follows-
- Place the pan on the stove. On a medium heat.
- Pour a spoon of olive oil with 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds. Stir until it Heats up.
- Add chopped onions and stir well, until they are cooked and turned brown.
- Add eggs into the pan. And start scramblling them until they are fully cooked.
- Add 1teaspoon of tumeric and salt according to the taste.
- Add corinader leaves and mix the dish well.
- Upon a multigrain bread, spread the scrambbled eggs and cover it with another bread. Place in the a griller toaster. If you don’t have one, you can cook in the pan itself.
- Your High protein toast is ready to be served.
Did you like the receipe? Like and comment down below.
If you have any other recommendations, let me know by commenting down below! I would love to check them.
Sometimes consistently dieting with the same foods everyday, can get boring.So I keep on experimenting with creativity in order to make my meals delicious. A pancake is the best meal when served in breakfast. Specially being a protein pancake.And as you ‘re familiar with my last post. I believe in efficiency in less time.So this pancake recipe would just require 8-10 minutes of your time.
The photo down below is the evidence, of finally making the best pancake after alot of trial and error method. Haha.
So, to begin with the ingredients, you will require –
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 scoop protein powder
- half a banana
- olive oil/ cooking spray
- oats in powdered form
- vanilla essence
- a pinch of salt
- Fat & sugar free chocolate syrup
Steps are as follows
- In a blender, pore all the ingredients such as your whole egg, egg whites, banana, protein powder, oats in powdered form ,pinch of salt and a splash of milk. If you wish,you can add some blueberries and strawberries.
- Blend them all together for 30-40 seconds. the batter should look thick
- Heat up the pan and pore some olive oil onto it or you can use a cooking spray.
- Start placing the batter on the pan.Let it cook until the edges turn brown.
- As soon as the edges start getting crisp . Flip the pancake to the other side and let it cook.
- After this, your pancake is ready to be served. Add some sugar free chocolate syrup, with honey and maple syrup. In order to make it more delicious.
Do you feel like adding more ingredients to it? or better ways to make it tastier? Let me know by commenting down below! I would love to read them.
Being a college student,I don’t have the luxury to sit back, relax and get in hands what I wish to eat. In order to save my time and make the most out of it. I started searching the easiest recipe available on the internet. Yet some demanded a lot of time and some demanded ingredients.
So i started experimenting in my own way. And believe me, It’s the most efficient way to cook.
Ingredients that you’re gonna require are
- 200g of boneless chicken
- 1 capsicum (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 cup green beans (chopped)
- chopped garlic and ginger
- fat-free tomato sauce
- fat-free barbecue sauce
- soy sauce
- olive oil/ cooking spray
- 1 cup water
- Wash the chicken and marinate it with egg and soy sauce for 15 minutes.
- Flame up the stove to a little to medium heat.,with placing a non stick pan, poring half a spoon of olive oil.
- After the pan heats up. Place the chicken into the pan and stir until the chicken gets a texture of little brown from the both sides. Make sure you don’t over cook the chicken. Otherwise the chicken will become hard.
- After the chicken gets its texture.Shift the chicken from pan to the plate.
- Again pore a spoon of olive oil.Place the chopped ginger and garlic.Stir until it turns brown.
- Place the chopped onion and stir until it turns brown. Following with other vegetables i .e. capsicum and beans.
- Add salt and pepper.You can add some flavored seasonings if you wish.
- place the chicken upon vegetables.
- Add fat free tomato & barbecue sauce.With instantly pouring one cup of water in it and stir.
- cover it for 5-8 minutes with a lid for the aroma.
- The dish is ready to serve.
Do you have more easy recipes? comment down below! I would love to read them.
Recently I finished having this Whey protein called Prostar, a product by ultimate Nutrition. If you’re thinking to opt for whey protein concentrate. I think you should invest on Prostar. The amount of servings in a jar of 4 lbs is somewhat around 80. For which, i Think no other brand offers.
This product stands best for those who want to make the most on a limited budget. Specially for people like us, who are college students. The product can even benefit those, who are a vegetarian, restricted on vegan protein sources like cottage cheese (paneer), tofu and whey. I personally had two to three scoops a day to cover my macros. A scoop of 33g offers you 25g of protein. Which is really impressive. Otherwise other brands provide a serving scoop of 40g with just 23- 24g of protein.Simply to make more money by putting garbage like ingredients in their products and even for marketing purposes.
Talking about Flavor, i’d chocolate creme. For which i’d like to say that the taste was good. nor to bad and neither really impressive.Coming to mixibility, as per directions, the scoop needs to be mixed with 200ml of water for a thick taste. Any further than that will give you a faded taste.
My ratings on this product are as follows
cost – 4/5
Is something missing from the review above? Comment down below! I’d love to see your recommendations.
Control your environment, don’t get control by it. – Kris Gethin
All of us are surrounded with busy schedules throughout the week.So, here the Question arrives, How do we feed ourselves with clean food all day long?
First of all, lets get our priorities straight.Eating clean is not just meant to diet down, we’ve to evolve with it and make as our lifestyle.Therefore, By making certain changes, we’re making our soul and body thank us in terms of like health, longevity and vanity.
Talking about the tips-
- Cook your meals in advance.It’s the most effective and efficient way to stay on track. For example, you can prepare all your meals on a Sunday, that you’re gonna have from Monday to Thursday. Similarly then on a Thursday for following days and the cycle repeats.
- Eat small and frequent. Fueling your body in every two to three hours with a good source of protein, helps your metabolism stay steady and doesn’t makes you feel bloated and hence keeps your waist intact.
- Make a rule of thumb to eat a certain amount of meals per day. For example, 6 meals a day is the standard amount of meals that one can have during day.
- If you are someone who’s in a rush every morning, You can make yourselves a protein smoothie. which will make you feel fuller and is gonna cover your macro for the breakfast.For example, you can add a scoop of whey, yogurt, oats, fruits and some green vegetables and blend it all together.
- Meal Replacements such as protein bars, protein chips works the best.Just ensure that they are not in high in sugars or unwanted fats.
- Do not skip a meal. If you maintain your meal frequency, there are less chances that you’re going to have any craving. People who usually skip meals, face a major insulin spike. that makes you crave for sugars.
- Be creative with your meals.Eating the same thing everyday can be boring. So, opt for alternative meal sources. For example, On Monday it can be an egg white omelet, then on Tuesday it can be a protein pancake, and Wednesday a protein smoothie. Hence the cycle repeats. Trying adding some Herbs and spices to make your meals taste good.
- Eating clean while socializing can even be easier. Just guide the waiter according to your preferences.For example, no oil , no butter and sauce is the best way you can acknowledge to the waiter.
By these certain changes in your lifestyle, you can get closer to your desired goals, stay healthy and fit!
Is something missing from the tips above? Comment down below. I would love to check your recommendations.