Sometimes consistently dieting with the same foods everyday, can get boring.So I keep on experimenting with creativity in order to make my meals delicious. A pancake is the best meal when served in breakfast. Specially being a protein pancake.And as you ‘re familiar with my last post. I believe in efficiency in less time.So this pancake recipe would just require 8-10 minutes of your time.
The photo down below is the evidence, of finally making the best pancake after alot of trial and error method. Haha.
So, to begin with the ingredients, you will require –
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 scoop protein powder
- half a banana
- olive oil/ cooking spray
- oats in powdered form
- vanilla essence
- a pinch of salt
- Fat & sugar free chocolate syrup
Steps are as follows
- In a blender, pore all the ingredients such as your whole egg, egg whites, banana, protein powder, oats in powdered form ,pinch of salt and a splash of milk. If you wish,you can add some blueberries and strawberries.
- Blend them all together for 30-40 seconds. the batter should look thick
- Heat up the pan and pore some olive oil onto it or you can use a cooking spray.
- Start placing the batter on the pan.Let it cook until the edges turn brown.
- As soon as the edges start getting crisp . Flip the pancake to the other side and let it cook.
- After this, your pancake is ready to be served. Add some sugar free chocolate syrup, with honey and maple syrup. In order to make it more delicious.
Do you feel like adding more ingredients to it? or better ways to make it tastier? Let me know by commenting down below! I would love to read them.