Being a college student,I don’t have the luxury to sit back, relax and get in hands what I wish to eat. In order to save my time and make the most out of it. I started searching the easiest recipe available on the internet. Yet some demanded a lot of time and some demanded ingredients.
So i started experimenting in my own way. And believe me, It’s the most efficient way to cook.
Ingredients that you’re gonna require are
- 200g of boneless chicken
- 1 capsicum (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 cup green beans (chopped)
- chopped garlic and ginger
- fat-free tomato sauce
- fat-free barbecue sauce
- soy sauce
- olive oil/ cooking spray
- 1 cup water
- Wash the chicken and marinate it with egg and soy sauce for 15 minutes.
- Flame up the stove to a little to medium heat.,with placing a non stick pan, poring half a spoon of olive oil.
- After the pan heats up. Place the chicken into the pan and stir until the chicken gets a texture of little brown from the both sides. Make sure you don’t over cook the chicken. Otherwise the chicken will become hard.
- After the chicken gets its texture.Shift the chicken from pan to the plate.
- Again pore a spoon of olive oil.Place the chopped ginger and garlic.Stir until it turns brown.
- Place the chopped onion and stir until it turns brown. Following with other vegetables i .e. capsicum and beans.
- Add salt and pepper.You can add some flavored seasonings if you wish.
- place the chicken upon vegetables.
- Add fat free tomato & barbecue sauce.With instantly pouring one cup of water in it and stir.
- cover it for 5-8 minutes with a lid for the aroma.
- The dish is ready to serve.
Do you have more easy recipes? comment down below! I would love to read them.