In India, Scrambled eggs are known as “And-e ki bhurji”. It’s a meal filled up with High protein, good fats and carbs.
I remember, being a child i used to hate most of dishes cooked at home. So my mom use to cook this delicious meal alternative to dinner. As she knew this was my all time favourite.
Coming on the Ingredients, you’re gonna require –
- 4 eggs ( 1 whole, 3 egg whites)
- Multigrain bread
- 1 Chopped onion
- 1teaspoon tumeric powder
- Salt (according to the taste)
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
Steps are as follows-
- Place the pan on the stove. On a medium heat.
- Pour a spoon of olive oil with 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds. Stir until it Heats up.
- Add chopped onions and stir well, until they are cooked and turned brown.
- Add eggs into the pan. And start scramblling them until they are fully cooked.
- Add 1teaspoon of tumeric and salt according to the taste.
- Add corinader leaves and mix the dish well.
- Upon a multigrain bread, spread the scrambbled eggs and cover it with another bread. Place in the a griller toaster. If you don’t have one, you can cook in the pan itself.
- Your High protein toast is ready to be served.
Did you like the receipe? Like and comment down below.
If you have any other recommendations, let me know by commenting down below! I would love to check them.